Monday, January 28, 2008


.........."tax the rich? No it'll make me hurl!!!"
Well, the last State of the Union Address by George W. McNocommunicate takes place tonight. I hate I'll miss it. I have a special drum rehearsal tonight from 6:30-8:00. I'll have to tape it and watch after my dinner settles. At least it will be the last one of these speeches he will read to us. What has really amazed me with this administration is the total lack of communication to the American people. No, I don't want to know all about our military objectives; but, I would like to get some encouragement to push forward. No wonder everyone speculates all the time. There's little if any communication. That's what made Ronald Reagan so great. He knew the media could become his tool. George W. Bush has the greatest media machine at his disposal, and he's too inept to use it!!! I know all of you think I'm a left-wing nut job who has no standards whatsoever; but, I really have some good old standard conservative views. I wish the President was a Conservative. Oh well, enough of that. I'll eagerly await the speech and I'll draw my own conclusions. And "no", I won't let the liberal media do my thinking for me - I'll decide myself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home