Tuesday, January 29, 2008


..........I had the same look on my face after the State of the Union Speech last night!
Luckily, I got my times wrong, and I made it home in time for the speech. I love the part about less taxes and more programs. I know, we can take money away from the mentally handicapped and the public schools. They can't really fight back! Hey, and while we're at it, the old people do well eating dog food. Let's take some of their money, too. It's been done in the past and I'm sure history will repeat itself. Pell Grants for the inner city kids will be money well spent (yes, this is sarcasm). It sounds a little like entitlement-type programs of the evil Democrats. Shouldn't a real "Conservative" be talking about their parents working to get them out of the inner city and into better schools. Or better yet, they should have the motivation to get themselves a good education. Real Americans need no assistance!!! I know this for sure - if I were a defense contractor, I would go ahead and put down that deposit on the new Hummer and summer home! There's gonna' be contracts galore before this guy's gone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home