Wednesday, June 04, 2008




..........the summer movies are here!


Well, they've actually been here for a while before now; but, now I'm here and ready to go see some movies! I really enjoy going to see the summer blockbuster movies, and these are the two I'm looking forward to the most. I make a real effort not to look at or listen to any reviews before I see a movie. Most of the time, I don't agree with the paid review types, or the guy who has to compare the sequal to the original. I've been watching Indy for over twenty years at the movies, and I know the new Narnia movie will have to be good as well (special effects). At any rate, I hope to go see Indy sometime this week, and maybe Narnia next week. Alright, enough posting - it's time to get back to my summer vacation!

3 Comments:

At 4:29 AM, Blogger Rise said...

I saw both of these movies! They were ____________. I especially _______ Indiana Jones, and Prince Caspian was ______. After you see them let me know if you agree.

 
At 5:41 AM, Blogger Scott said...

Okay, I saw Indiana Jones last night in Boone. I really liked it. Seeing the same Indy (Harrison Ford) and the return of Marion (Karen Allen) was great. It was a little predictable; but, who cares; it was a very entertaining film. It was pretty obvious that the renegade kid/biker was going to be his son. Most of the poor reviews (from people I know personally) were from younger folks who were'nt around to see all the Indy movies at the theaters. I give it five "elephants" as a cool film. When I went in to see the movie, I was afraid that George Lucas was going to kill-off Indy at some point. Whew, I'm glad that didn't happen! I hope to see Prince Caspian later in the weekend or early next week.

 
At 6:01 AM, Blogger Rise said...

I can't believe you just gave away everything. I actually hadn't heard about his son, so it was a surpise to me. And I didn't know about Marion until I saw the opening credits. I thought it was great. And you'll love Prince Caspian too. I'm looking more forward to Voyage of the Dawn Treader, because that is my favorite book in the NC's.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home