Thursday, August 28, 2008



..........Geaux Tigers!!!
What? I live in northwestern North Carolina and I don't want to see the crowd from Boone beat a team from Louisiana? I'm sorry to offend anyone out there. I know all the ASU folks are chanting; "remember Ann Arbor". This ain't Ann Arbor, slick! I love the tee shirts around Boone; "Where the Heck is Ann Arbor?" Don't worry, you'll definitely remember where Baton Rouge is located after this weekend. This bunch from Baton Rouge brings a whole different level of competition to the table. These people are serious about LSU football. This will be like a JV vs. the Varsity scrimmage. I've seen LSU play twice in person. The first time was in the January, 2002 Sugar Bowl; and most recently the January, 2008 BCS National Championship. Both games were played in the Louisiana Superdome, and both games found the Tigers victorious. The best part will be halftime (you know, the part that ESPN won't show)! The 325 piece Golden Band from Tigerland is awesome! The game is scheduled for Saturday, August 30; 4:00 PM; and will be broadcast live on ESPN. Alright Yosef (Tiger Bait), start formulating the post-game excuses! And remember this; "If you want to play lumberjack, you had better learn how to handle your end of the log"!

2 Comments:

At 5:48 PM, Blogger Rise said...

Did you know that they changed the time? It is 11:00 a.m., and I think on ESPN Classic. I heard because of Gustav.

 
At 6:12 PM, Blogger Scott said...

Yes, I got the word today while I was in a local store. The lady behind the counter said her son was driving down for the game. I wonder if that is 11:00 AM their time (CST)? At any rate, I've got a couple racks of ribs to smoke on the grill tomorrow morning!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home