Monday, August 25, 2008

..........enough, already!

Is it not enough that we've been overdosed on the presidential election for a solid year now, that we have to endure both of the conventions? I quote Moses on this one; "Let my people go!" Let's make like Florida and just have the election now - hanging chads and all! Does anyone seriously not know which guy they're going to vote for? Are there really that many idiot Americans out there that haven't made up their mind yet? Anyone that's on the fence right now doesn't deserve to vote. I'm so sick of it all. Let me vote and get it over with. I'll even vote for my guy blindly, and without seeing the running mate - it'll make absolutely no difference at all in my decision. The real fact in all of this is a little depressing. Who, of you out there, is actually voting against someone rather than for? I'm definitely voting against. I vow to watch no news, and certainly no Glenn Beck until all of this convention crap is over. Thank goodness the Olympics is over prior to all of this! I couldn't have taken much more of that either. Sports accomplishments really don't impress me that much; and as for the grand ceremonial displays in China - "better dead than red!" Go chew on that, my little yellow comrades! Obviously, this was a post of great frustration and not intended to make a lot of sense! Mission Accomplished!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home