Wednesday, August 13, 2008


.........."Good thing Condi's from the South.

We need an expert on Georgia right now." I'm thinking that Condi "I'm a Soviet Expert" Rice's latest turn at bat is gonna be another strikeout.
In true liberal fashion, I'll offer this statement by President Bush concerning the Russian invasion into Georgia: "Russia has invaded a sovereign neighbouring state.... Such an action is unacceptable in the 21st century.... We have no doubts about it. This is a deliberate attempt to destroy an entire country and change the regime." I'm sure glad we wouldn't contemplate doing anything like that to another nation!

2 Comments:

At 7:14 AM, Blogger Bennie said...

Although the situation does lend itself to humor on the surface, our war on terror and the Russians' naked aggression are not at all comparable. But it would take some knowledge of history and current events to explain the difference, and I have never met a liberal with either. If so, they would not be a liberal. {wink/smile}

 
At 7:49 AM, Blogger Scott said...

There's not one thing that the Russians could do that I would approve of (aside from having their entire population drink some Jim Jones Kool-Aid). All my Army years were spent during the Cold War of the 1980's training to counter the Russian threat. "Better dead than Red." My humor is so transparant.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home