Wednesday, September 24, 2008


..........I'm shocked. SHOCKED!!
Do you mean to tell me that Clay Aiken is gay? These damn liberal rags are always destorting the real truth! Next they'll tell me that John McCain has voted alongside George Bush 90% of the time, and that Sarah Palin falls short on her knowledge of foreign policy. I bet they'll even claim that many of the McCain/Palin advisors are really the scum of those Wall Street lobbyists that were a great deal of the problem in this latest financial meltdown. I wish someone would just tell the truth. Wait. Fox (faux) News, Glenn Beck, and Rush Limbaugh. They tell the truth. I can get the truth from them! (Yes, you're right. That was a bit sarcastic!) And then, frustration set in.................................

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home