Wednesday, October 08, 2008


..........The producers of this show should take over the next presidential debate!
When is enough, enough? Trust me, I don't expect for the debates to be entertaining, but I've heard all this material before. Do we really need another debate? Are we ever going to get anything other than vague answers to burning questions? At least we didn't have to endure references to being a "Maverick" this time around. For that, I thank you, Senator McCain. All the analysts (blah, blah, blah) gave Obama the victory. Was this a victory of policy and beliefs or was it a personality victory? I think we all know the answer to that. In a popularity contest, Obama is going to win 100% of the time! Based on policy and experience, John McCain will win. This is going to be a difficult election for me to cast a vote. On the one hand, I fear a continuation of some current policies; and on the other hand, I fear radical change in a very, very volatile world economy and political climate. I do know one thing for sure; another debate featuring these two won't make or break it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home