Monday, September 29, 2008


.........."Cindy, please! I've got a campaign to ruin..'er, ah, to run."
I watched the entire debate on Friday evening. My daughter was taking notes during the course of the debate to use as reference in her political science class. Many say that this debate was a "draw". I definitely disagree. In my opinion, John McCain was playing defense the entire time and never truly went on the offensive. This became quite evident to me when he felt it necessary to resurrect the memory of Ronald Reagan no less than four times. This shows that the "Maverick" is furiously trying to connect with people whom he has no connections to. Our next debate will pit Joe Biden against Caribou Barbie on Thursday evening. The pit bull had better put on plenty of lipstick for that one!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home