Friday, September 14, 2007


.........."how soon after the speech.....
kin Ah announce we're goin' after Eye-ran"?
It's going to happen. You know it, I know it, and the Murikan people know it. We'll start with a few covert operations. Iran will retaliate with something more in the open, and we will retaliate with more than that. Now, don't get me wrong, I don't like Iran and would like nothing more than to see them wiped off the face of the planet. My only concern is the number of troops that we have available to do the job. Draft, Draft, Draft!!! Who will be the first to demand a military draft? It will certainly not be anyone running for office. No doubt that this guy will leave the next guy (gal) a heckuva war to finish! We didn't attack the right country in the first place. What about Saudi Arabia? Those rag-heads are still funding the insurgents and terrorists almost openly. And Pakistan is our friends? Who am I, a regular citizen, to make comments like that - after all, I'm not a seasoned military man like our Commander in Chief and his VP.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home