Tuesday, September 11, 2007


..........a day of respect.
September 11, 2001 will always be a day for remembrance in America. It's the day everything changed for us. There's no doubt that many will use the day to push a political agenda. Hopefully, they won't go straight to hell, but have a chance to redeem themselves beforehand. I've been getting all kinds of "touchy-feely" emails about 9/11 for the past several days. The latest one was; "burn your headlights whenever you drive today. Pass this on to eleven other people you know". I'll just choose to remember the victims and set aside some prayer time today. One of my cousins was in the plane that went into the Pentagon that day. I will remember her and her family today. Her father, my cousin; said he just wanted to spend the day by himself. He plans to go fishing all day. We need to remember all who have died and made other sacrifices as a result of this horrific attack. That would include our military and their families. They, too, have my ultimate respect and gratitude. God will allow us to win this fight in the end. I'm completely confident of that. I hope it comes soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home