Thursday, September 06, 2007



..........upset in the making???
As long as we're making news with historic upsets, lets consider what happens if 'da Bears upset that "teachers college" up on the hill. Being a graduate of "that little school off the mountain", I'll choose not to hold my breath; but, I will be waiting to see "pigs fly" as the drama unfolds. Talk about history - would it not be a historic football moment if Lenoir-Rhyne would knock-off Appa-lay-chian State this weekend? The tickets are going fast down in Hickory and the Bears are expected to show-up in great force. Side note: even if the entire student body showed for the game, it would only bring 1,400 fans to ASU's visitor side! As a proud graduate of Lenoir-Rhyne College, I place my loyalty with the Bears as history making moments will surely be made for the Lutherans.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home