Tuesday, May 06, 2008

..........I took a deep breath, and just did it!

That's right. At 7:12 this morning I went into the voting booth and voted against Barack Obama; but, by doing so, voted for Hillary Clinton! I'm having trouble living with myself right now. She [Hillary] looks so much like someone that I loathe to a point that is beyond words. You're right, that is a little narrow. I won't vote "for" a candidate because she looks like someone else. I guess I'll just have to be narrow.

I went to the bank again today, and I chose to go inside. It worked great; except for all the political talk that was going on in there. I'm so sick of it all! I know plenty enough about most any candidate right now. I don't need to hear more of the same over and over again. Yesterday, I got three automated phone calls about "who I needed to vote for" today. I saw countless ads on the television last night. The one that really got me was the Beverly Perdue ad that featured Andy Griffith - "you're gonna' make a goooooooooood governor." How stupid can it get? No, don't answer - I don't want to know!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home