Monday, May 05, 2008

..........fast moving drive-throughs.

If any of you happen upon a fast moving drive-through, let me know where it is. Anyway, today I had three checks to deposit into my account at the bank. I filled-out all the necessary paperwork and headed for the bank. This being a simple transaction, I decided to just go by the drive-through window. I knew I was in trouble when a Lincoln Navigator driven by a 30-something mommie (there were two car seats in the rear seat) cut in front of me. She went to the window, striking the curb as she turned in to beat me out of first place in the line. Next comes the, "wait just a minute while I get my transaction materials together." She hadn't filled out the deposit ticket, and had several different transactions in a couple of different accounts (you could hear the whole thing unfolding as she talked to the teller). I kid you not - I sat there for twelve minutes!!! What an inconsiderate moron! Never again will I go to the bank drive-through if I even remotely think a woman is within 300 yds. of my position. Am I a sexist male pig? You're damn right! No, I'm really not. Most women are quite a bit smarter than I am. The whole issue of common sense and performing simple tasks in real time is an issue with many women in large vehicles. It should be against the law for women like this moron to be out in public; and her husband should be severely fined for getting her the Navigator! I bet she even has one of those side-by-side strollers to push through Disney World!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home