Wednesday, January 17, 2007

..........all the small things.

All the Small Things, a hit song for the group Blink 182 or is it what makes life good? I enjoy all the small things in life. Having someone be kind to you or you doing the same for someone else is one of those small things that mean a great deal to me. I have been trying to break in a new pair of shoes for the past couple of weeks. Today I realized that they are finally broken in and they feel great on my feet - another small thing. Some things seem small becuase we don't think about them all the time, but they are really big ticket items. I have great comfort in the fact that I have a relationship with Jesus Christ that allows me to never walk alone in this life. I don't give that enough thought. I also have a family that I love and they love me in return. I have a good job with lots of controversy. I get to work with and help people all the time in my job. Okay, so I'm getting a little off track. I guess my point is this - it's the small things in life that make the collective whole of life good. We get so used to just knowing these things are here and that they just happen. I spend so much of my time dealing with the problem areas that I forget about all the blessings.

On to different matters.........................

Here's an open comment to all my Republican friends........No need to worry in 2008 guys, the Democrats have started on their path to self-destruction. Barak Obama announced that he is definitely running for President. I can't wait for the field day that will be had when his middle name comes into play - Hussein. There goes the black vote. Then there is John Edwards, the well-spoken Southern boy with absolutely no military experience. That should be fun discussion with a country at war. I'm not even going to entertain a comment about Joe Biden. How about Hillary Clinton? I like to refer to her as bitch in a bottle!!! Again, no military experience and a chip on her shoulder from all those horrible males who have descriminated aganist her. I think it is safe to say that a Republican will stay in the White House. I don't have a problem with that if it is John McCain. I know some of you don't even think he is on the team, but he is your best shot. He is what the country needs - a moderate Republican with some military experience. Let's keep Mit Romney out of it. He will only bring more right wing aganist left wing to us. Extreme, bad - moderate, good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home