Monday, December 10, 2007


..........this makes me sick!!!


I guess the text size and bold print in the title will make you know more of how I feel about all this. The media has overdosed us all weekend on the Oprah Winfrey stumping for Barack Obama story. This is just one more reason that Obama will never receive one vote from BOTEITG. He's obviously a weak politician if he has to use her to get the black vote. Oh, and I forgot all the women that believe that she is out there for the common good of us all. Pardon me while I leave for a minute................... Okay, stomach feels much better now. Only the weak-minded will be swayed by this latest display. Oprah talks of all the great ideas that Obama has for America. No, we all know that's a bunch of manure. He's black, and we want a black in charge of the country. It's a narrow mindset meant for narrow minded voters. I still think all the people in the audience thought she would give them a new car or they would find a new Iphone under their seats. I know, I know; Bill Clinton did it too! He used celebs as backup in his campaign. I guess it's; "do whatever has to be done to win". I may urinate my vote into the wind, but I absolutely refuse to allow the media and these idiot politicians to sway me by the people they have speaking/stumping for them. I guess I have a little more pride in myself than that. Her name isn't even spelled correctly. It was supposed to be "Orpah", from the Bible. The idiot who wrote it down on the birth certificate got it wrong! I guess you don't really care about the spelling of your name if you're a billionaire.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home