Monday, September 18, 2006

..........who really cares?

Sometimes you just have to ask yourself; "who really cares?" The answer - not much of anyone. Who has time to read blogs unless you're talking family and good friends. I have only one family member who uses computers (besides my daughters), and very few friends. The friends thing is my own fault. I often ask myself why anyone would want to be my friend anyway. My interests are pretty stupid and I don't love sports. The truth is, I'm kind of a loner, and I spend too much time thinking about and being at work. I guess this will be the last post for a while, and I may delete altogether. I have been pretty "edgy" with the political stuff. I will refrain (hey, a music term) from that and just vote when I get the chance. Enjoy the low gas prices through November. I know, I said I would quit; but, 81% of money sent as political contributions from the oil companies go to Republican causes (that is a statistic I gained from the news this weekend). I bid you all, "goodbye"!

3 Comments:

At 2:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey there old friend, I have enjoyed reading your blogs, in fact its usually one of the first things I do when I get home from teaching each day. Remember, you are the reason why I wanted to become a band director. Since I don't get to talk to you as much, its nice to see what you have to say, especially in musical terms that I always find hilarious. You know I don't swing your way on politics, but I always did like a good argument about that. I would think it to be a disapointment if you stopped doing this!

 
At 9:46 PM, Blogger Josh said...

wow. talk about touchy feely. ;)

seriously, though. if you liked sports (actually you do like a little NFL if i'm not mistaken), you'd have to sit in the mail room and talk about ....sports with the administrators. also, if you liked sports, you might have to be an administrator and have conferred upon you the honorary title of "coach".

isn't it interesting how just before the election gas prices take a dive. even i think there might be a conspiracy. btw. utah gas is still in the $2.90's. the governor (republican of course) is launching a probe.

 
At 5:47 AM, Blogger Scott said...

you're right, that was pretty touchy, feely. i'll cut that out. one can only hope to be known as "coach". a standard that only a select few can reach. i'm just waiting for "klink" to get the same title (based on the amount of time he spends with "them").

hey chris, it's great to hear from student teaching land. as i write, i'm trying to find an extra 16 cts of music so the drummers can get in place for the solo. that shouldn't be a problem with a tune that has as much going on within as "you really got me". it was repetitive enough without needing more.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home