Saturday, June 23, 2007


..........Vacation!!!
Now is the time to take advantage of the fact that I work (technically speaking) ten months out of the year - we're going on an actual vacation! I've been looking forward to this for several months. Destination - BOTEITG is going from North Carolina to the upper west coast, through the lower southwest, into New Orleans, and back home. The entire trek should be about 9,000 miles, and will take three and one-half weeks. The only real time crucial thing is being in NOLA on July 15 (I have to be there for my BCS Bowl Game director's pre-trip at that time). I will, of course, post as often as I can; and will provide mileage traveled and pictures from the trip. I know you can hardly wait! My only hope - that this trip does not turnout like my friend, Clark Griswold. Wish us good fortune and safe travel.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home