Monday, July 02, 2007


..........hey Scooter. Wanna' go on a huntin' trip with your "good buddy", Dick?
How could we not comment on the president and his commuting "Scooter" from his jail sentence? Even I thought that he [Scooter] would serve some jail time. My gosh, Paris Hilton should be outraged by this miscarraige of justice. Okay, I can hear it all the way out here in Oregon - ......"Clinton did it too, Clinton did it too!" And yes, I agree with that. Clinton did lie under oath and should have been sent to jail as well. If commuting the sentence was a definte; then why did we waste all of that money gained from our taxes to put on a show??? Well, it's obvious. In Washington, we protect our own, no matter what they have done! I guess Scooter won't be quite as eager to tell who actually leaked the information (Sith Lord, Darth Cheney and Sith Apprentice, Darth Rove) about Valerie Plame if he is out of jail. With that being said, I wouldn't go on a hunting trip with the V.P. anytime soon, Scooter! Well, it's back to the office for Dick and Karl - that Death Star has to be complete in another year!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home