Thursday, September 28, 2006

..........what is happening to me?

I don't know what is going on. I watched Glenn Beck last night, and I agreed with about 98.9% of what he said! The first part is about offending Muslims. I don't really care to step around anyone and their faith. I will be considerate when possible, and I do not try to offend; but, I will refuse to go very far out of my way. Being "pollitically correct" is really getting under my skin. Just recently, the Germans cancelled a Mozart opera because it was offensive to Muslims! How stupid can we be? Don't answer that! The Pope said something a couple of weeks ago and the Muslims went crazy - apologize - Hell No!!! I don't expect the Pope to apologize to anyone. I don't expect the United States to apologize to anyone either. I am in complete favor of being able to profile when "people of question" enter into our country, stay in our country, and choose to ride our mass transit systems. I would rather "offend" than to have Americans die! To Hell with anyone who does not agree with me! Did that offend you? At this point, I really don't care. I'm ready for some radical Islam folk to die in mass quantities (maybe we should send the Coneheads over there). Did you get that - yes, it was from an SNL skit. Does anyone mind if I am offended? I doubt it! I am the cornerstone of American society - the 25-50 year old adult caucasian male. Or am I a Euro-American? Or am I white? Or am I a cracker? Or am I a peckerwood? At any rate, I do not want us to sit by and let more Americans die while we try not to offend these people. Kill the bastards and let Ala sort them out!

1 Comments:

At 11:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That pretty much sums up how I feel about the situation too. People are way too sensitive in most aspects of life anyway. Send the dang Coneheads!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home